How to Start Exercise
1. Sit on the glideboard along with your|along with your} knees bent and hold the handles with your hands on all sides of your chest, palms facing down and elbows bent.
2. Slide the glideboard up by pushing on the handles uncomplicated and towards one another and permit yourself backpedal once a brief pause.
3. Keep your forearms parallel to the ground throughout.
Performing the Close Grip Chest Press will contribute to multiple kinds of injuries:
1. Torn ligaments/tendons in shoulders.
2. Injuries to the striated muscle.
3. Elbow/wrist strains.
4. Cracked or broken ribs, typically the results of bouncing the bar off of the chest to feature momentum to the raise or a loss of strength inflicting the bar to fall onto the chest.
5. Distal clavicular osteolysis: bone spur or erosion at the tip of the bone. Athletes affected by this condition ought to avoid doing bench presses.
6. Torn or broken structure.
7. Pectoral muscle tear.