How to Start Exercise
1. Get on your arms and knees, keeping your arms shoulder-width apart.
2. Stretch your legs backwards and straighten your body so that you support your body weight on your arms and toes.
1. Keep your body straight and hard, reduce your chest towards an aspect that can be achieved.
2. Keep your chest close to the floor and move your body in as many alternative facilities as possible.
3. Adjust the convenience of moving your body while keeping your chest on the floor.
4. Repeat 3 to 4 times.
Tips for Improve
1. Isometric wipers are not a mass building exercise. Use it to heat your chest at the beginning of the chest exercise or to burn it on top of the chest exercise.
2. Your musculoskeletal pectoralis and anterior deltoid square measurements are mainly used isometrically, while your triceps are used dynamically.
3. Your elbow flexes (biceps brachialis, brachialis, and brachioradialis) get stuck extensively on the condition that you keep your arms too wide like in the video.
4. If you do the isometric wiper in a very wide arm position, you have to bend the edges of your fingers to reduce the pressure on your wrist.