How to Starting position
1. Sit on a cloth bench man with dumbbells in each hand.
2. Bend your elbows and rest your hands on the backs of your high arms.
3. Pronounce your forearms (rotate them so that your palms are away from you).
1. Keep your forearms clear and inhale until your elbows are partially fully extended.
2. As you roll and place the copy on your shoulders.
3. At the highest point of movement, hold the number 2 and squeeze your muscles.
4. Do this 3 to 4 times.
Tips for Improve
1. The dumbbell reverse of the fabric curl can be done by one person at a time or by one person simultaneously.
2. Stand with your elbows in front of your body and pronounce your forearms as you would with a dumbbell inverted man of 3. In this situation, the brachiodialis ligament biceps may be a stronger elbow flexor muscle than the brachial and brachialis, which is why it is targeted.
4. The long head of the tendon biceps brachii is activated on the short head, resulting in a long head that is very stretched in this position, so it can contribute a lot.